Friday, September 29, 2006

Sirius - Siriusly bad signals

I really enjoy having Sirius when I can get it. I listen to Howard in the morning, music the rest of the day: World Cafe, Vin Scelsa, Meg Griffin, Pappy and Bruce Lundvall. Left of Center was playing Apples in Stereo. I'd forgotten how much fun that band is. I didn't actually get the whole song - this morning my listening has been peppered with the dreaded "acquiring signal" message, which essentially means no reception. That message much like the spinning beach ball of death on Mac OSX can stall a good mood. This has been happening too frequently. I really would have lost it if it was a new Howard this morning. I wonder what kind of signal the new Stiletto will get as a portable? Check out the Apples- Love their website.

No comments:

Post a Comment