Friday, August 08, 2008

Clash Bootleg


The Clash's October 13, 1982 performance at Shea Stadium is soon to be release on Sony Legacy. Announced in Billboard this week, the album will contain the following songs:

Kosmo Vinyl Introduction
"London Calling"
"Police on My Back"
"Guns Of Brixton"
"Tommy Gun"
"The Magnificent Seven"
"Armagideon Time"
"The Magnificent Seven"
"Rock the Casbah"
"Train in Vain"
"Career Opportunities"
"Spanish Bombs"
"Clampdown"
"English Civil War"
"Should I Stay or Should I Go"
"I Fought the Law"

Sigh, no Lost In a Supermarket ...
Legacy does things right, so I'm looking forward to this package. It will be interesting to see if this release coincides with the final weeks of post season play at Shea. As a Mets fan, I can hope, can't I?




No comments:

Post a Comment