Wednesday, June 24, 2009


Bobbleheads at a baseball game makes sense, but when the bobblehead is Barack Obama, there is an absurdity to it. That was the beauty of Baracklyn night at the Brooklyn Cyclones game last night. The New York Mets A baseball team wound up victorious in a game that had sideline festivities that included the already mentioned bobblehead, which you received upon entering the stadium and a Barack impersonator who threw out one of the "1st pitches". I heard that Obama girl threw another "1st pitch", but I wasn't paying attention. The team donned red, white and blue uniforms and the PA system played an interesting lineup of songs including Born In The USA and I Fought The Law. Minor league teams always have interesting promotions, this one is at the top of the list.

1 comment:

  1. my hand looks huge in that photo - how ironic since my friends refer to them as "fetal hands!"

    ReplyDelete